“KRONOCLIC” Arizona Oak 12mm (13.61 sqft per box)
Made in Germany – 25 Years Warranty
Robust: Impact, shock, and pressure-resistant. Scratch and abrasion-resistant due to its especially hard surface finish.
- Durable: concentrated single loads from furniture or other heavy objects will not damage Krono Original® laminate flooring, and normally no pressure marks remain.
- Heat-proof: Krono Original® laminate flooring is flame resistant.
- Light-fast: Krono Original® laminate flooring will not discolour or fade from direct exposure to sunlight – our flooring is UV light resistant.
- Natural: Krono Original® laminates are made from 90 per cent wood, which is sourced from sustainable forestry practices.
- Easy to install: quickly and easily thanks to the Krono Original® Twin Clic System and the 1clic2go System.
- Multi-Patent Indemnity: enjoy the guarantee provided by multi-patent protection for all of our products and unlimited product use in the adhesive-free click systems.
- Anti-allergy: dust, dander and hair have no place to hide.
- Conveys heat: suitable for warm water underfloor heating systems
- Long-lasting: length of life for laminate flooring in a living room is 15 to 20 years
- Integrated Aqua Stop System: Waterproofed HDF (high density fibreboard) base provides the highest core protection
- Perfect and natural-looking laying pattern: Extra-long panel end pieces (min. 12 cm) to avoid the appearance of a bothersome “building block” look.
- Perfect fitting accuracy: thanks to high-tech production, invisible joints guarantee protection against moisture and dirt, an accurate fit and a natural laying pattern.